Smile! You’ve found us
Take your career to new heights
We are always looking for dynamic graduates or experienced professionals to join our team. If you strive for excellence, are passionate about aviation and have a keen interest in business, we want to hear from you!
Why work at Santos Dumont?
- Because your skills are truly valued and will be developed.
- The opportunity to work on multiple project types and areas.
- A full global reach and variety of projects that can take you to the far corners of the world or stay here at home.
- Experience working in a diverse environment where your personal and professional growth is aligned with the objectives of Santos Dumont.
- A passionate aviation environment that is based on knowledge and a strong learning environment.
Our values at the core of our business are:
Santos Dumont Ltd. (www.santosdumont.com) is presently accepting applications for the position of Aircraft Technical Consultant in Budapest.
Job Type: Contract: 6 and 12-month contracts available with extension options.
Location: Budapest, Hungary.
Job Description: Successful candidates will be required to support aircraft physical inspections during heavy maintenance visits and/or aircraft technical records review and preparation for redelivery. Applicants should be fluent in English and have good communication skills (written and oral). Candidates must possess project management and problem-solving abilities, be self-motivated and capable of working within a team.
Training: May be provided for successful applicants, subject to terms and conditions.
Qualifications / Experience: Applicants should have at least 4-years’ experience holding a technical position in one of the following areas:
- Aircraft technical records management within an airline, MRO, leasing company or aircraft management company;
- Aircraft maintenance technician / mechanic;
- Licensed aircraft maintenance engineer;
- Aircraft / aeronautical / powerplant engineer;
- Aircraft maintenance planning; or
- Continued Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO).
- Applicants should submit their CV and cover letter, including desired contract duration to email@example.com before 26th September 2018.
- Applicants will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to take English language and aviation technical proficiency test.
- Successful candidates will be invited to interview.
- Contract and training.
- Assignment to project.