Smile! You’ve found us
Our values at the core of our business are:
Asset Manager based in our Dublin office.
Job Type: Permanent Fulltime.
Reporting to: Technical and Commercial Directors
Responsibilities will include:
- Project management within the asset management function, primarily in monitoring aircraft and lessees to ensure compliance with the technical aspects of the contractual obligations to protect the aircraft owners’ asset value.
- Liaising with lessees, OEMs and MROs.
- Managing technical records and lease management administration, review and filing of maintenance data and management of maintenance reserves claims.
- Supporting deliveries, redeliveries and repossession of assets.
- Maintaining a high level of technical asset proficiency with current OEM, operator, lessor and industry practices.
- Updating and maintaining Santos Dumont and customer databases and systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant Aviation qualification, i.e. Honours University Degree, B1 or B2 licence or specific industry training / expertise.
- 2+ years’ experience working for airline, MRO, OEM or lessor preferable.
- Working knowledge of aircraft maintenance and variety of aircraft types.
- Understanding and experience of aircraft technical records and importance to asset value and airworthiness.
- Computer proficient in MS Office packages, industry asset management and records systems.
- Fluent English and additional languages an advantage but not essential.
- Sound business acumen, judgement and excellent analytical skills.
- Attention to accuracy, detail and strong time management skills.
- Self-starter using own initiative but also a strong team player.
- Ability to work remotely and interact through web-based meeting and project management tools.
- Capable of presenting reports in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to work under pressure and deliver results, whilst adhering to demanding deadlines.
- Ability to travel at short notice and/or be on location for extended periods (1-3 months) should need arise.
Please send CV with cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing date: 22 January 2019.