Smile! You’ve found us
Take your career to new heights
We are always looking for dynamic graduates or experienced professionals to join our team. If you strive for excellence, are passionate about aviation and have a keen interest in business, we want to hear from you!
Why work at Santos Dumont?
- Because your skills are truly valued and will be developed.
- The opportunity to work on multiple project types and areas.
- A full global reach and variety of projects that can take you to the far corners of the world or stay here at home.
- Experience working in a diverse environment where your personal and professional growth is aligned with the objectives of Santos Dumont.
- A passionate aviation environment that is based on knowledge and a strong learning environment.
Our values at the core of our business are:
Santos Dumont Graduate Programme
The Santos Dumont Graduate Programme is designed at giving students from an engineering background the opportunity to apply their skills and knowledge in a technical problem-solving environment of aviation and aircraft leasing.
Who should apply?
Persons holding graduate or post-graduate degrees having 2 years or less relevant post qualifying experience.
Aims of the programme:
- To apply knowledge in solving technical problems;
- To provide a rounded understanding of the aircraft leasing industry;
- To expose the candidate(s) to all work functions of the company;
- To understand key requirements of our business, including but not limited to, client service, commercial, cost, communication and delivering high quality service;
- To identify a path of future career development within the company; and
- To learn client interaction skills.
|Month 0-6: Asset Management||Month 6-12: Redelivery Management|
|Month 12-18: Engine Services||Month 18-24: Commercial|
- Asset Management
Develop an understanding of the whole lease process and asset management. Support commercial and technical teams in day to day operations.
- Redelivery Management
Gain an understanding of the aircraft redelivery process. Experience and support of on-site activity during an aircraft redelivery project.
- Engine Services
Knowledge and understanding of engines including engine types, operations, maintenance and documentation.
Understanding aspects of aircraft financing and leasing with specific focus on technical aspects. Knowledge and understanding of aircraft and lease market. Ability to evaluate aircraft from an investment perspective.
Please send CV, with cover letter outlining suitability for the programme, to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Thursday, 30th November 2017