Aircraft Records Technical Analysts
Santos Dumont Limited (www.santosdumont.com) is presently accepting applications for the position of Aircraft Records Technical Analysts location Dublin, Bogota, applicants residing in other locations will also be considered to work remotely.
Job Type: Fulltime and Consultancy basis | Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
Responsibilities and key accountabilities:
· Proficient in preparation and review of aircraft records, including airworthiness directives, service bulletins, structural repair files, landing gear, engine and APU records.
· Working closely with Lessors and Lessees/Airlines in the development of processes and reporting for aircraft transitions.
· Reviewing technical documentation for accuracy, correctness and completeness.
· Development and management of Open Item Lists (discrepancy lists)
· Providing technical support on aircraft acquisition/disposal projects.
· Responsibilities are not exhaustive and may vary from time to time.
Skills and Experience:
· Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification.
· 2+ years’ experience working for airline, MRO, OEM, Lessor, or another related agency.
· Understanding and experience of working with aircraft lease transitions, deliveries/redeliveries.
· Computer proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project.
· Sound business knowledge, judgement, with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Attention to accuracy, detail and completeness
· Excellent time management and ability to prioritise tasks.
· Capable of presenting reports in a clear and concise manner. Good collaborative and communication skills and a proven ability to influence others.
· Self-starter using own initiative but also a strong team player.
· Flexibility with working hours and willing to travel, for extended periods if necessary
Please send CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.