Technical Project Manager
Santos Dumont Limited (www.santosdumont.com) is presently accepting applications for the position of Technical Project Manager location Dublin, Bogota, applicants residing in other locations will also be considered to work remotely.
Job Type: Fulltime and Consultancy basis | Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
Responsibilities and key accountabilities:
· Working closely with Lessees / Lessors / Airlines in the development of processes and reporting for aircraft transitions.
· Responsible for all technical aspects of aircraft deliveries/redeliveries acceptance and returns.
· Reviewing technical documentation for accuracy correctness and completeness.
· Providing proactive advice on aircraft specific technical /leasing specific matters.
· Co-ordinating lease discussions and meetings with customers and stakeholders
· Management of aircraft transition teams.
· Providing technical expertise and support with aircraft acquisition/disposal projects and sales.
· Overseeing aircraft and engine shop visits; including oversight of technical records management.
· Managing all technical aspects for contracted repair/overhaul services as required.
Skills and Experience:
· Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification.
· 5+ years’ experience working for airline, MRO, OEM, Lessor CAMO or another related agency.
· Experience of working with aircraft transitions and aircraft delivery/redelivery management.
· Understanding and experience of airworthiness regulations and mandates.
· Understanding of aircraft maintenance planning and CAMO requirements
· Experience and competent in performing aircraft physical inspections.
· Computer proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project.
· Sound business knowledge, judgement, with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Attention to accuracy, detail, and proven project management skills.
· Excellent time management and ability to prioritise tasks.
· Capable of presenting reports in a clear and concise manner. Good collaborative and communication skills and a proven ability to influence others.
· Self-starter using own initiative but also a strong team player.
· Flexibility with working hours and willing to travel, for extended periods if necessary
Please send CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.