Santos Dumont Limited (www.santosdumont.com) is presently accepting applications for the position of Quality Manager based in our Dublin office.
Job Type: Permanent Full-time | Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Applying work scoping fundamentals for customer engines.
- Performing engine table top reviews and overseeing/interpretation of BSI documentation.
- Interpretation of engine technical performance.
- Liaising with OEM’s in relation to technical and commercial queries.
- Be part of a team supporting the provision of various technical services for our customers.
- Provide technical support to other Santos Dumont business units.
- Assist team with generation and development of new business projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Appreciation of jet engine operation, working in an MRO or Airline environment, with a minimum of 5 year’s work experience.
- In depth knowledge of engine technical records requirements and familiarity with ongoing EASA and FAA record certification industry standards
- Thorough knowledge of aviation regulatory standards and requirements.
- Experience with one or more of the following engine types: CFM56, V2500 and Pratt & Whitney.
- Knowledge of engine documentation and back to birth trace standards.
- Practical knowledge of quality and auditing systems.
- Computer proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Sound business acumen, judgement, with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to accuracy, detail and proven project management skills.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Capable of presenting reports in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills use initiative and be self-motivated.
- Process orientated person who makes recommendations for improvement.
- A strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to work under pressure and deliver results whilst adhering to demanding deadlines.
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland, with no visa constraints.
- Flexibility with working hours and willing to travel with no worldwide restrictions.
Please send CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 17.09.19.