We are presently accepting applications for the position of Records Analyst based in our Dublin office.
Job Type: 12-month fixed term contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with Project Managers in managing technical aspects of transition and asset management projects, as well as aircraft acquisitions.
- Review technical documentation/records and analysis to accomplish specific objectives.
- Analyse and review aircraft and engine logbooks.
- Review Service Bulletin, AD status and Life Limited Parts data sheets, etc.
- Ability to accomplish back-to-birth traceability on records.
Skills and Experience:
- Engineering degree or equivalent apprenticeship.
- Experience working for airline, MRO, OEM or lessor would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of technical records requirements and familiarity with ongoing EASA & FAA record certification industry standards.
- Excellent numerical ability and computer proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Flexible and capable of working multiple tasks.
- Competent in presenting reports in a clear and concise manner.
- A collaborative approach to teamwork that supports the company culture.
- Willing to travel (with no worldwide restrictions).
Please send CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 14th December 2018