SANTOS DUMONT GRADUATE PROGRAMME 2020
The Santos Dumont Graduate Programme is designed at giving students from engineering, analytical or business backgrounds the opportunity to apply their skills and knowledge in a problem-solving environment of aviation technical asset management and advisory services.
What is technical asset management?
In the field of technical asset management, Santos Dumont specialists have all the skills to ensure aircraft investments and airline operations are maintained and operated to the highest standard. This oversight requires both physical and electronic asset management that creates the prerequisites for safeguarding and increasing the value of aircraft investments. As one of the world’s leading aviation companies, we at Santos Dumont have mastered the complex management tasks involved in maintaining residual value and aircraft liquidity in an ever-evolving market. Our technical asset managers assume these tasks to the benefit of all, while always keeping an eye on achieving optimal return on an asset. As an independent company, Santos Dumont is a nodal point for information flow and operational decision between investors, airlines, banks and service providers.
Who should apply?
Those graduating in summer 2020 or currently holding graduate or post-graduate degrees, having 2 years or less relevant post qualifying experience.
Aims of the programme:
- To bring new talent into the aviation industry and give a foundation level training in multiple aspects of aircraft leasing in Ireland;
- To apply knowledge in solving technical problems and undertaking research projects to support the aviation advisory business;
- To provide a rounded understanding of the aircraft leasing industry;
- To understand key requirements of our business, including but not limited to, client service, commercial, cost, communication and delivering high quality service;
- To identify a path of future career development within the company in both technical and commercial roles; and
- To learn client interaction skills.
Please send CV, with cover letter, outlining suitability for the programme to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 29th November 2019.